I’m going to reprint a section of Salem’s email to me here, and not just because I’m jetlagged, finishing a script, and in transit.
It’s a list of all his great materialistic desires, and whether or not he’s attained them. I am thinking of mine as well. Here’s Salem:
Oh, I haven’t thought it through, but here’s a few of my landmark, shamelessly materialistic, obsessions.
1. Stretch Armstrong, check.
2. Mood Ring, check.
3. Digital Watch, check.
4. Merlin game & Magic 8 Ball, Check.
5. Lamborghini, Not accomplished.
6. Klipsch Speakers & Bang & Olufson Stereo, Check
7. Restaurant & Mobile Kitchen, Check.
8. Infrared Char-broiler, check
9. Art, check,check,check,check,check,check.
10. BMW R1200C Cruiser, check
11. Palm Pilot, check.
12. HP Tablet PC, check.
13. Iphone, check.
14. Popeye style Spinach with a squeeze open can. Never found it.