Yes, yes, I know I can’t be trusted to deliver you cutting-edge commentary and effervescent persiflage every weekday, but MAN has it been hard to restart after this 3-day weekend or WHAT? While I climb back onto the horse, I can deliver my headlines, and then encourage you to do the same.
1. It is now 75 degrees and sunny in Venice, CA.
2. As much as I want to believe otherwise, the Tar Heels are basically done for the season.
3. I don’t care what you say about Johnny Weir, I love him.
4. I can’t decide if I want to make our new TV project a dramatic comedy (1 hour) or a comedy (1/2 hour).
5. I installed a Thule rack on top of our car, and I’ve now contused my head into it seven separate times, the last one drawing blood.
6. Tessa has a conference in Colorado, so I’ll be a single dad for a week starting Monday.
7. Lucy skied for the first time this weekend, and after one lesson, she went down a blue-rated hill with us at Mammoth:
8. Oh, there’s so much I can’t say. How frustrating. O for the days when I could give myself suppositories while driving and still tell the blog…
So what are your headlines?