Do y’all remember the final “fast money” round on “Family Feud”? Richard Dawson would drag one of the family members to the front of the stage, the camera would pull in tight, and they’d get five survey questions to answer in 15 seconds. You know the drill:
“Name something you keep in a glove compartment.”
“Which month does a pregnant woman start showing?”
“Name a popular kind of pie.”
Say you’re playing it right now, and must answer the following five questions with about the same speed as a Feud contestant. Don’t worry if you repeat someone else’s answer. Go!
1. Name something besides caffeine to wake yourself up midday.
2. Worst-sounding sexually-transmitted disease.
3. Name a profoundly boring color.
4. Name something you don’t want your significant other to find.
5. A rude nickname for breasts.