Today’s question requires about five seconds of closing your eyes, really thinking about it, then quickly responding. In a nutshell, WHAT DO YOU WANT INVENTED? And it has to be within the realm of possibility, not just “I want a pill that allows me to fly.”
We’ll take away the two most obvious answers: cure for cancer (and all the big diseases), and flying cars. The rest of them are up for grabs.
• arresting fertility issues… meaning the ability to create perfectly healthy female eggs throughout your 40s
• painless kidney stone disintegration laser
• pollution-free, portable, powerful energy source created here in America
• some blazingly fast internet wifi that simply exists in the ether, without having to pay for an access point anywhere, ever
• flexible tooth sealant that makes cavities impossible
• a cloudbusting device